Tuesday, June 13, 2006

in Which my Life is A musical Mad lib.


One day, I will find one job that pays all of my bills. It will also have international travel, dental and medical insurance. Maybe it will also have a little responsiblity. I won't shy away from it, if it promises those other things.

If you log into the WMFE website, and sort through the Arts Connection archives, you can hear me reading off a laundry list of arts activities over the airwaves. Most of the time, I pronounced everything correctly.

Whenever I see somebody on their cell phone, smoking a cigarette, with a small LCD screen blaring a television program in the front seat. I secrety think to myself, now that is the art of driving.

Pretty soon, i'll be all packed up and tripping over boxes. Shortly afterward comes the moving process. Finding a Job. Getting an apartment. You know, the dirty work.

xxx
j
Buy the album(s):
Nobukazu Takemura: Hoshi No Koe
Kraftwerk: Radio-Activity
Black Box Recorder: The Facts of Life
Aluminmum Group: Wonder Boy Plus
Steely Dan: Can't Buy A Thrill

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That Kraftwerk album gives me a terrible feeling of nostalgia. It's not *my* past, but has a vague feeling of heritage. Or inheritance?

I'm such a sap.

9:08 AM  
Blogger miss jaime said...

it's unanimous:
you're a nostalgia victim
and i'm your qwerty serenade.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home